Saturday, December 03, 2005

Weather lol.....suckers

Just thought I should tell you that I haven't seen rain since I've been here. I haven't seen snow since.....Christmas of last year. I've had to wear all my clothes up in Kashmir so I guess I was cold for a week of this trip but I can't complain (actually we already did) since I've received emails from those in Victoria where they have been kind enough to tell me that they have snow there and its cold. LOL poor suckers don't you know you have to do what Rob is going to do for the rest of his life. Work in the summer and then go where its hot for a vacation. Rob told me the other day that he thinks he'll chase the sun around the planet. Sounds like a good idea to me except I don't think IT jobs really allow for this type of situation. Lucky fisherman.

Enjoy the weather lol......sorry guys I had to rub it in.

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition