Thursday, December 01, 2005

My day today

So I need a little help from the people reading my blog. First I'll give you the run down of what I've done today without Rob.
-Ate breakfast (2 boiled eggs, cold toast, porridge, tea)
-Checked on Rob
-Checked out an old house here and then a Jain temple
-Checked on Rob
-Went for a walk and found a tailor who will make me a suit out of cotton for 9000 Rs I'm sure I can talk him down but I don't know anything about suits like is 9000 RS (240 CAN) is a good deal or not. So I need someone to let me know if thats a good deal or not. I get pants, jacket, shirt and tie for that price. For the polyiester (spelled wrong) it is only 150 can dollars. What I plan on doing is sending it to england if I do get it. He says it will only take 6 hours to make and then I can send it away the next day. But like I said I know nothing about suits. Sonja ask your brother if this is a good deal or not. Anyone who knows anything about suits please comment or send me an email to (glenn (period) saqui (at) gmail (period) com) and let me know whats the story here cause I could use some help. I don't even know what to ask for when I get a suit made.
-went to check on Rob
-Headed to the internet cafe to drop a few words about Rob and how he is feeling.

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition