Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Training March 27-April 1

This week I really put in four really long days and three really easy days but I think it seemed to work out pretty well. I fly home on Friday and I’ll be in Victoria by 9pm on Friday night and I hope to workout with someone on Saturday but I haven’t figured out who that is yet. The weeks workout went as follows:

Monday: 52 minutes easy running
Tuesday:32 minutes to the track, 8*600m with 200m jog all around 1:44-46 then 35 minutes home
Wednesday:32 minutes easy
Thursday: 32 minutes to the track, 8*200m with 70sec rest all between 28-9 then 35 minutes home. First 200m was 26sec.
Friday: 45 minutes very easy
Saturday: 54 minutes to the park, 8*850 meter park with 90 seconds rest, 58 minutes home. This was a huge mileage day.
Sunday: 90 minutes very easy.

Total km count: 110km

Saturday was way longer then I really expected but it was a good workout. The only problem with Saturday was the fact that it was on park field and everyone was in spikes and I was in my trainers. It rains a lot in UK so I didn’t have the best of luck on the grass.

1 Comments:

Blogger lewisbrinick1460207276 said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition