Thursday, March 30, 2006

Next Friday I'm coming home woot woot

Just thought I would post last weeks training since a few of the runners are following it:
Monday:7km easy
Tuesday: 7km to the track then 16*400m with 45 seconds rest all around 67-69 ending with 65, 7km home
Wednesday: Easy 12km
Thursday: off due to work
Friday:
Morning: 25 warm up then 15 tempo, 15 cool down
Night: 7km easy with Sonja
Saturday 40 minutes easy
Sunday:25 minute warm up then 8km race at 25.58, 20 minute cooldown and then 35minutes easy running later in the day.
Total kms: 95

Race report: I'm fit is all that the race told me thats about it. I wouldn't call it a race though because it was a 12 stage relay and when it was my time to run there was no one sight so I ran the whole 8kms by myself without seeing anyone. The course was fairly flat but there was a killer wind which I think slowed me down a little bit. I'm happy with my fitness but unhappy about my speed which I'll have to work on over the next couple of weeks.

This week so far has been the following:
Monday:12km easy
Tuesday: 32 minutes to the track-8*600m with 75 jog all around 1:45-7 then 35 minutes home. Once again I can't believe how quickly I am recoverying in these reps I think it shows that I'm fit but who knows.
Wednesday:32 easy

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Saqui said...

Correction on the 600s just checked the watch again and they were between 1:43-6 falling to 1:46 over the last two. First few were 1:41, 1:42, 1:43 so I really wasn't that consistent over the whole workout.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition