Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Donnie Darko

Ok here is the real Donnie Darko blog.

This movie is so different from what I thought it was going to be. I won't ruin it for anyone but I thought movie was about an FBI agent or a mob informant. Where I got this idea from I have no idea because I didn't even read the back of the box I just picked it up and decided that I wanted to watch it. My buddy Scott raves about how great this movie and how its so messed up so that should have given me a hint that it wasn't a movie about an FBI agent. So when I got it home and looked at the cover I thought it was going to be a scary movie and it wasn't that either so it was a differnt kind of movie that I'm not sure I would watch again but I did enjoy it a fair bit so I can't complain it just teaches me not to judge a dvd by its name or its cover.

1 Comments:

Blogger Summers said...

I was skeptical about this movie because it was getting such rave reviews, albeit from people I respected. I rented it a couple months ago and immediately re-rented it. Donnie Darko reminded of being about 17 year younger w/out making me feel old! lol

Great movie, go rent it!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition