Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bullying

Bullying
So I have a cousin who is 6' 7" or something very close to that. My old roommate Scotty, best actual room roommate ever, thought himself to be tall until he met my cousin. Now I bring this up because there is a big thing in the paper over here about some kid who is 6' 5" and how everyone bullies him because he is tall. He said no matter where he went he would stand out and he can't stand it. So I wonder if my cousin had this problem as well. Hopefully not because I remember watching the kids get bullied at school and it really has a negative effect on a person at the present time but in the future as well.

They talk about bullies in the work place as well and I was wondering how that is done and what that looks like.

Bullying sucks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition