Friday, October 07, 2005

Bus blowing up

OK here is the story. Sonja came home on Tuesday night and told me a bus blew up. She said she saw the roof blown off and that she needed to call her mom and her brother to make sure that they were fine. I tried the computer and only the second time in almost 2 months we had someones wireless connection. I thought better blog to let people know that I'm alive because there could be tons of bombs going off right now and people maybe worried. Well the next day I head to the internet cafe and search the news sites. I mean I hit them hard almost a solid hour and I found nothing. So I don't know if Sonja is crazy or maybe this bus was on show to let everyone know that it could happen again. I don't know. All I do know is it hasn't been in the news over here so I don't know whats going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition