Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I be hyde park living

So today I learned that the British are the most stupid people in the world. I'm not kidding when I said I went to 6 different banks today to get a bank account and was denied from every single one of them. Seems if you have money and you have a passport, three months of your bank statements, a letter from your work saying you have work, and you left arm you still can't get a bank account. So now what I'm doing is I'm paying 35 founds to an acency to get me an account, I fully would have paid more just so I could get an account. Talk about totally pissing me off......grrrr..

So the good news of the day is I got up early and went for a run in Hyde park. I think I'm going to get a tent and move there...another story all together. After Sonja and I got back from our runs at the pimpin hyde park we went looking for a place to live. I'll replay the action for you:

8:50: Calling a renting agency "Dude we wanna see this place"
-Sorry its taken
-Dude how about this place
-Sorry its taken
-What you kiddin me rightf???
-Nope but this really nice one came on the market today do you want to see it
-Where is it located?
-2 minute walk to Hyde park
-(Split second thought....check pants make sure no crap in it) Um....how much
-300 pounds a week
-Ah......(can we afford that) sure we can check that place out?
-Sure how long til you can be there? Cause it'll be gone by the end of the day?
-Really????
-Ya
-half an hour
-I'll me you there

Sonja and I head over and its totally sweet. I'll send pictures when I get my computer online. So we are locked in and we now have to fork over 2600 pounds by friday!!!! How can we pull this off I don't have a bank account!!! Good thing Sonja's brother is going to lend us some bling...yikes

OK that was the good thing and the other good thing was I got a cell phone. One thought....I hate these things and I hope I don't get testy cancer.

OK I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition