Saturday, July 30, 2005

Gotta love the wireless and a labtop

So the power is out in Oak bay where I'm staying with my parents for a couple of weeks before I make the big move over to london, england. So here I am writing on my labtop and blogging with someones free wireless that I've been nice enough to borrow. I just I would tell everyone how sweet this setup actually is.

Played around with the new Netbeans for a while today but I can't seem to figure out how to use the databinding through the gui builder so I think I'll have to play a little longer before I can speak about if I like it or not.

Got my wisdom teeth out the other day and my mouth serverly hurts.....ah what a ramdon blog today is.

Later.......Oh you should have seen me after I came out of the surgery, sonja said it was a scary insight of what I'll be like when I'm 80 yikes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition