Sunday, June 19, 2005

Would you mess with this

HPIM0132
HPIM0132,
originally uploaded by Glenn Saqui.
So the question must be would you mess with this thing? Sure she looks cute but imagine if she was pissed and you were the reason she was pissed. I know I would be gone if I saw Jenna angry, this is one woman I wouldn't mess with. That being said it is just a dog and a cute one at that.

Sonja and I house sat for this beast for the last two weeks and I have realized that I'm glad i don't have a pet because I am clearly not ready for the responsiblity of dealing with a pet on a full time basis. Sure it was fun to house sit for a littlbe bit but lets be honest I couldn't imagine having to come home everynight to feed her. I am so glad that I don't have kids right now because I am way to busy for kids. I know you would drop all the other stuff that you do for your children but I am far to selfish right now to drop everything that I'm doing for a child. Oh well I don't have to worry about that anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition