Monday, July 25, 2005

mOvinG sucks

So Sonja and I are moving all the way to London, England and we will be gone for a least two years maybe even more. So that means we have to store all our stuff or give it away. Well we've dicided to go with a hibrid option storing the most important stuff and giving all the rest away. I really don't mind giving all my junk to someone else. For the last couple of years Sonja and I haven't bought anything worth keeping because we have known that we weren't planning on living in Victoria. We haven't bought a nice couch or a nice dinning room table, instead we have a plastic table and a couch we found on the side of the road.

This post is my complaint about how much it sucks to get rid of all your stuff. Like I said earlier I like to get to get rid of stuff but packing it up and moving it isn't that much fun. Oh well thats the life one leads when they are nomadic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition