Monday, June 06, 2005

Friends have ugly websites what do you do?

One of Sonjas friends just started a business as a resaler for road bikes down in Australia and he sent all his friends the link to the page. I won't post it because it is uber ugly and I don't know how to break it to them. Sonja has heard an earful from me on this one because it must be one of the ugliest business websites out there. I think if you are going to be a bonafide business then you should look like one. If you can't make it look super nice then stick to something simple. We all know what one search engine did to bring people to them. All they did was keep a simple interface that just worked correctly. Build a website that is simple but very functional and people will come.

One of the biggest problems with their website is that the background is black and the text is white oh and the graphics take to long to load. So when they ask for you feedback what am I supposed to say? Ya I really like it (total lie), its uglier then your mom and she is super ugly (both true but very hurtful and all of a sudden I've been volunteered to help by sonja). Both choices I don't like so I guess I'll just smile and nod and agree to whatever then think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition