Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hot water, well sort of

Hey so the useless boiler fixers were at our house on Friday to kindly tell me that the boiler was broken. Hey no kidding buddy I'm glad you finished your four month internet course and you can figure out something that I figured out when I turned on the hot water in the shower. Well he was kind enough to show me a hack so that I could get hot water while he figured out what the problem was. Well it turns out the boiler needs to be replaced so this dude will be at our house for a couple of days next week. Great I have to work from home and I got some dude hanging out in there with me. Gee that should be fun but hey at least we will get hot water so I guess I can't complain.

Yesterday the crew went to Brighhton which is right on the coast. Its super nice there but I think it is only a day tripper. We were going to spend the night there but decided at the last minute that it wasn't needed. Wednesday to Friday this coming week I'll be in Dundee Scotland installing our system. This should be tons of fun because I have to drive from Edinburgh to Dundee something that I will find kind of challenging considering I get lost in my backyard. Oh ya they drive on the other side of the road here so that should be fun. I'll have to blog about that when I'm done killing myself and everyone else on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition