Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Canada Day in London

Canada in London was actually a lot of fun.

Friday I went to a large party Canada party in Trafalgar square put on by the Canadian Embassy. It was a lot of fun seeing a whole bunch of new Canadians. It is normal for me to see Canadians every weekend though because I live with two and we have a whole bunch of Canadian friends here. It is hard to find non Canadian, Australian, or New Zealanders in this country. It seems that there is no such thing as a true Londer’r but they must exist just not any where near me.

Saturday: Watched the footie and England lose in shootouts again. I do not think I need to say more since I am sure most of you have read about it in the paper anyways. The really nice thing about Saturday night was going into Hyde park and listening to Pink Floyd. They had a little concert in the park the other day and if you did not want to see them you could sit outside and listen to them. Pretty awesome actually so I am not going to complain.

Sunday: Sonja and I went for a long run and then we headed into the park for a nice picnic and then The Who played for everyone in the park. Man life was tough for use this past weekend.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Canada weekend.

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Speech Recognition